Before aluminum scaffolding works at heights, proper planning must be carried out.
- Ensure that all relevant personnel are qualified and trained in aluminum alloy scaffolding related skills.
- Ensure that all levels of supervision and inspection are included in the work plan.
- Ensure that the entire construction process is carried out in accordance with the correct procedure in the operation manual.
- Parts inspection must be performed before use.
- Ensure all parts are available.
- Ensure that the base of the tower scaffold is horizontal and placed on a sturdy floor, and then proceed with the next assembly work.
- Ensure that the castor are locked.
- The actual erection height of the aluminum alloy scaffold shall not exceed the maximum erection height specified in the operating manual.
- The actual load of the aluminum scaffold shall not exceed the maximum load specified in the operating manual.
- Install bracing member or stabilizer as recommended in the operating manual.
- Must comply with wind speed guidelines.
- Do not cover mobile tower scaffolds.
- Aluminum scaffolding must not be used as an import and export connection.
- Please erect and dismantle the tower scaffold according to the method specified in the operation manual.
- The work platform must provide adequate perimeter protection, Upper guardrail > 950mm（from Working platform） + Middle guardrail,Interval does not exceed 470mm + Toe board
- Do not use incompatible accessories.
- Do not scaffolding tower support frame as ladders, bridge, or other device doorway.
- If you need to move aluminum alloy scaffolding, please follow the instructions in the operation manual.
Rapid Aluminum Co.,Ltd.
Add: 107 Xigang West Road, Xishan District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China