Scaffolding is an indispensable temporary facility in construction. It is specially designed to solve the problem of high-rise construction.
First, the role of scaffolding
1. Can be constructed on scaffolding;
2. Stacking materials on the scaffolding;
3. Can be transported on scaffolding.
Second, the basic requirements of scaffolding
1. The width of the scaffold is generally about 2m, and the minimum is not less than 1.5m;
2. During the construction period, the scaffolding will not be deformed under various loads, and will not be shaken or tilted;
3. Easy to disassemble, easy to carry, and can be used repeatedly;
4. According to local conditions, take materials locally and try to save materials.
Third, the classification of scaffolding
1. According to the position of the building: external scaffolding, scaffolding;
2. According to the support method: floor-standing scaffolding, cantilever scaffolding, wall-mounted suspension scaffolding, suspended scaffolding, attached lifting scaffolding, horizontal moving scaffolding;
3. According to the architecture: bar combined scaffolding, frame combined scaffolding, lattice combined scaffolding, gantry;
4. According to the setting form: single row scaffolding, double row scaffolding, multi-row scaffolding, full scaffolding, full scaffolding, surrounding scaffolding.