The primary advantages of aluminum scaffolding are:
1. High raw material strength, large payload, safe and reliable operation.
2. Light weight, equivalent to 1/3 of traditional steel scaffolding.
3. It is simple and convenient to set up, and it is more than 10 times faster to build than general steel scaffolding. In the past, more than a dozen people required at least 6 hours to build a 20-meter-high steel scaffold. The use of aluminum quick-install scaffolds only required 3 people, 1 hour, and did not require anything.
4. It is convenient to move and can be moved to any job address at any time. It is convenient to install, move, store and transport.
5. It can be used indoors and outdoors. It can be established on any working terrain and on the ground.