The aluminium mobile scaffold tower is transmitted by the friction of the contact surface. That is, the frictional reaction force after the contact surface of the joint is pressed to support the crossbar load and transmit it to the vertical pole. If the fastener acts, the friction force is generated by the positive pressure of the tightening bolt, and the force is transmitted by the weld. This is the way most of the crossbars are connected to the poles. This is also the case with gantry.
Direct pressure transmission of aluminum moving scaffolding. This method is more common in the scaffolding in which the crossbar rests on the top of the pole, and the pin is resisted by the pin. That is, the pin is passed through the vertical coupling plate of the cross bar and the hole of the vertical rod to realize the coupling, and the pin is subjected to the shearing force on both sides.
Aluminum mobile scaffolding in the connection of the pole and the pole, there are also three kinds of force transmission:
(1) The bearing force of the socket butt joint. That is, the upper and lower vertical bars are butted, and a connecting rod or a socket is used to ensure a good state of docking;
(2) The pin shear transmission force of the pin connecting pin;
(3) Engagement force of the screw connection. That is, the external thread of the inner tube meshes with the internal thread of the outer tube. The latter two types of force transmission are mostly used to adjust the height requirements of the pole connection.
Aluminum mobile scaffolding in a fixed manner
(1) Fixed distance connection: that is, the distance setting of the joint weldment on the rod, the length of the rod is shaped, and the joint spacing is shaped;
(2) Unfixed distance coupling: the coupling piece is a single piece, which can be clamped on any part of the rod by tightening the bolt.