In order to properly configure the professional stage lights, we must first understand the common light position of the stage truss, which is a very necessary part of the correct choice of configuration.
1. Facing light: The light from the front of the audience to the stage, the main role of the front lighting of the character and the entire basic light.
2. Slap: Located on both sides of the mouth of Taiwan, the light obliquely cast on the stage, divided into several layers, mainly auxiliary surface light, enhance facial lighting, and increase the three-dimensional sense of people and scenery.
3. Pillar light (also known as sidelight): The light projected from both sides of the platform is mainly used to illuminate the sides of people or scenery to increase the sense of three-dimensionality and outline.
4. Top light: The light that is thrown onto the stage from the top of the stage is divided into a row of top light, two rows of top light, and three rows of top light from front to back. It is mainly used for general lighting in the stage to enhance the lighting level of the stage. Many scenes, props fixed-point irradiation, mainly rely on the top light to solve.
5. Backlighting: The light projected from the direction of the stage's backlight (such as top light, bridge light, etc.) can outline the outline of characters and scenery, enhance the sense of three-dimensionality and transparency, and can also be used as a specific light source.
6. Bridgelight: The light that is thrown onto the stage at the flyovers on both sides of the stage is mainly used to assist the column light and enhance the three-dimensional sense. It is also used for other positions where the light position is not convenient for projection, and it can also be used as a specific light source.
7. Footlight: The light projected onto the stage from the platen in front of the platform. It mainly assists in the irradiation of surface light and eliminates the shadows formed by the faces of people and the jaws illuminated by high light such as surface light.
8. Heaven and Earth Light: The light that goes to the sky from above and below the sky canopy is mainly used for lighting and color changes in the sky.
9. Flowing light: Located on the mobile lighthouse on both sides of the stage, it mainly assists the bridge light and supplements the stage with two lights or other specific light.
10. Follow-up light: The light position required to be used at the audience or other positions is mainly used to track the actor performing or highlight a specific light, and is also used by the host. It is a close-up brush for the stage art and serves as a point for drawing dragons. The role of sunny.