● Check all components on site (see product configuration list);
● Ensure that the ground on which the scaffolding is built and moved provides sufficient stability and strong support;
● The overall maximum load of each scaffolding is 750kg, and the maximum load capacity of a single platform board is 250kg;
● Only climb from the inside of the scaffold during construction and use;
● Do not use any material box or other raised objects on the platform to increase the working height.
● When constructing, the scaffolding components should be upgraded with materials with strong strength, such as special lifting brackets, thick ropes, etc., and use seat belts;
● According to the specification, external support or counterweight should be used when constructing non-standard or large scaffolding;
● Use counterweights at the bottom to prevent large scaffolds from tipping over;
● The use of external support can refer to the configuration table;
● When working in an environment with external support, consult the supplier (or manufacturer) or work under the guidance of the supplier (or manufacturer). The weight should be solid material and placed on the overload support leg. The counterweight must be placed safely to prevent accidental removal.
● Scaffolding can only push the bottom of the entire shelf horizontally by manpower;
● When moving, pay attention to the nearby electrical appliances, especially the air pipelines;
● When moving, no one or other items are allowed on the scaffolding to prevent falling and hurting people;
● Be extremely careful when moving on rough terrain or on slopes, paying attention to the direction in which the casters are placed;
● When supporting the wall, the outer support can only be separated from the ground by a sufficient distance; to avoid obstacles, the height of the scaffold should not exceed 2.5 times the minimum bottom size when moving.
For example, if the height of the non-mobile scaffold is 9 meters, the mobile scaffolding should be reduced to 7.5 meters.
Things to be aware of when moving scaffolding:
● Everyone must leave the scaffolding and clean up all the debris on the shelf;
● Construction personnel should push the scaffolding at the bottom of the scaffolding;
● Do not pull the top of the scaffolding;
● When you stop moving the scaffold, all casters must be locked, and all other accessories must be placed in parallel on the ground.
● Be alert to strong outdoor winds and gusts. When the wind speed exceeds 7.9 m / s (the wind is greater than the fourth level), the scaffolding operation is stopped; when the wind speed exceeds 13.8 m / s (the wind is greater than the sixth level), the scaffolding is rigidly coupled to other solid structures; if possible, it is more than 18 m / When the second (wind is greater than eight), the scaffolding should be disassembled in advance. Pay attention to the whirlwind that the building may cause.
● During operation, there must be no high-voltage cables and other obstacles that affect the safety of the work.
● Do not abuse components, especially components that are damaged or inconsistent with specifications;
● Lift or lower the components with ropes. Tools and materials should be carried out on the inside of the scaffolding base. Make sure that the overload of the platform and the entire frame are not exceeded.
● The built scaffolding is a working platform and should not be used as a channel.
● Horizontal forces (such as the use of power tools) can cause instability.
● Use inclined ladder when carrying tools or materials frequently