(1) Remove the top handrail and the railing column from the edge, then remove the scaffolding board (or horizontal frame) and the escalator section, and then remove the horizontal pole reinforcement rod and the scissors support.
(2) Disassemble the cross bracing from the top straddle side, and simultaneously remove the top struts and the top gantry.
(3) Continue to remove the second step door frame and accessories synchronously. The free cantilever height of the scaffolding shall not exceed three steps, otherwise a temporary pull knot shall be added.
(4) Continuously disassemble downwards. For the wall bar, long horizontal bar, and scissors support, the scaffold must be removed after disassembling it to the relevant gantry.
(5) Remove the sweeping rod, the bottom door frame and the sealing rod.
(6) Remove the pedestal and remove the bolster and pad.