1. Those who work in high-altitude operations must undergo regular physical examinations. Those who suffer from severe heart disease, high blood pressure, anemia, and other people who are not suitable for working at heights may not engage in aerial work.
2. All holes in aerial work vehicles and aerial work sites must be strengthened with solid covers, fences or safety nets.
3. When working at heights, the materials used must be placed securely. The tools used must be placed in the tool bag to prevent falling and injury.
4. Persons who are not operating or who are not removing obstacles shall not climb the scaffolding, the lifting arms, the ropes and the hanging objects.
5, set up scaffolding, the use of wood, bamboo, metal pipe fittings must be strong, it is strictly prohibited to use decaying easy to fold materials.
6, scaffolding must be tied tightly, not overloaded, there must be no gap between the scaffolding pedals, and anti-slip measures.
7. When the height of the construction building exceeds 4 meters, a safety net of 3 meters wide shall be set up on the outside of the working face with the construction layer. The first floor must be supported by a fixed safety net until it can be removed without working at height.
8. When it is impossible to use protective measures such as erecting a safety net, work at a height of more than 3 meters, you must wear a seat belt; when constructing a steep slope, pull the safety rope.