The step of building an aluminum alloy truss is generally divided into thirteen steps. The specific steps are as follows:
1. First place the four bases in the approximate position on the ground, and adjust the following legs so that they are in a horizontal plane;
2. Insert the bottom part of the diagonal support on the outside of the base of the four corners, and insert 2 pieces at each corner, totaling 8 pieces;
3, the opposite head with screws fixed to the base, pay attention to the direction of rotation of the opposite head to be consistent with the label;
4. Put a square sleeve on the opposite head;
5. Connect the beams to the ground;
6, the two ends of the beam and two sides of the beam are docked and connected, and the beam part is assembled on the ground;
7. Connect the column truss horizontally, then screw one end to the opposite end, and screw the cross arm on the other end. At the same time, connect the hoist and crossarm. The function of the hoist is to lift the beam truss below. ;
8, a number of people together to slowly erect upright truss, be careful not to push too much force to the column, and then fixed the screws above the counter;
9. After the uprights are erected, hook the hooks under the hoist hoists through the straps to the beams below.
10, 4 people slowly shake the hanging hoist to pull the beam to the left and right of the person's head;
11, installed in the beam above the lighting audio equipment;
12, 4 people together shake the hoist hoist to a predetermined height to stop;
13. Tighten the end of the diagonal support and the column, tighten the other end and the horizontal support of the base so that the aluminum alloy frame is completed.