The folding aluminium platform step ladder is mainly made of high-strength aluminum alloy in the process of operation. It is light in weight, easy to carry, and easy to use. It is easy to use and has advanced safety. It is safe and has strong strength. Non-slip ladder feet.
Folding aluminium platform step ladder purchase knowledge
1. When purchasing, check whether the four feet of the ladder are level, whether the riveting or welding is loose and desoldered.
2. If you purchase an insulated ladder, look at the surface for blistering or scratching.
How to operate the foldable aluminum ladder
1. Locking will spread the ladder column outwards, hear the "click" sound and the lock block enters the position, indicating that the hinge has
Lock this position.
2. Unlocking the handle will open the lock, and the lock block will be retracted to the position, indicating that the hinge has been unlocked. At this time, the angle of the ladder column can be changed or the ladder can be folded. If the handle is not moved, the lock cannot be unlocked. This is due to the hinge. The force is pressed against the lock block. At this time, the ladder column can be shaken to release the external force.
3. After checking that the ladder is in use, please make sure that all the hinges are in the locked position. If there is a hinge with the lock block in position, open the symmetric hinge and then fold the ladder column inward by about 40 degrees. Expanding outwards locks the pair of hinges.