Double width aluminum scaffolding must ensure that all rivets, bolts and nuts and moving parts are tightly connected before use. The ladder columns and steps are firm and reliable. The extension circlips and hinges work well. The ladders are kept clean and free from grease, oil and wet paint. Sludge, mud, snow, etc. Double width aluminum scaffolding is required to keep the operator's shoes clean during operation. It is forbidden to wear leather shoes. Seat height should be set at a height of more than 1.5 meters.
Double width aluminum scaffolding during use
1. Tired of the body, use of ladders when taking drugs, drinking alcohol or having physical disabilities
2. Ladders should be placed on a firm, stable surface and should not be placed on ice, snow or slippery surfaces without slip and fixtures.
3. Prohibition against exceeding the maximum weight bearing quality indicated during operation
4. Prohibit the use of ladders in strong winds
5. Metal ladders are conductive, avoiding proximity to live places
6. When climbing, the person faces the ladder, grasps both hands, and keeps the center of gravity in the center of the two ladders.
7. Do not stand on the steps within 1 meter from the top of the ladder, always keep a safety level of 1 meter, and don't climb the top support point at the top.
8. Do not move your hands over your head to avoid losing your balance and danger.
9. Do not cross directly from one side of the ladder to the other