1. Ensure that all rivets, bolts and nuts and moving parts are tightly connected, the ladder columns and steps are firm and reliable, and the extension circlips and hinges work well.
2. The ladder is kept clean and free of grease, oil, wet paint, mud, snow, etc.
3. The operator's shoes are kept clean and no leather shoes are allowed.
4. Seat belts should be provided when the height of the ground exceeds 1.5 meters.
1. Tired of the body, use of ladders when taking drugs, drinking alcohol or having physical disabilities
2. Ladders should be placed on a firm, stable surface and should not be placed on ice, snow or slippery surfaces without slip and fixtures.
3. Prohibition against exceeding the maximum weight bearing quality indicated during operation
4. Prohibit the use of ladders in strong winds
5. Metal ladders are conductive, avoiding proximity to live places
6. When climbing, the person faces the ladder, grasps both hands, and keeps the center of gravity in the center of the two ladders.
7. Do not stand on the steps within 1 meter from the top of the ladder, always keep a safety level of 1 meter, and don't climb the top support point at the top.
8. Do not move your hands over your head to avoid losing your balance and danger.
9. Do not cross directly from one side of the ladder to the other