One. Check carefully before building, do not use problematic aluminum scaffolding.
two. When using scaffolding, it must be ensured that the foundation is flat, to ensure that the foundation can withstand the pressure of the scaffolding, and the aluminum tower scaffold casters should be adjusted when the foundation is uneven, so that the entire tower is in a horizontal state.
three. Aluminum scaffolding is lighter in weight and should be protected from exposure to blasts, gusts or intermediate breeze.
four. Safety belts must be attached to the staff to build and work at height. Install a safety net around the work area to prevent heavy objects from falling and injuring others.
Fives. When used independently, the tower height is too high and the diagonal supports or attachments must be installed and installed as required.
six. Pay attention to safety during use, and it is strictly forbidden to play on the tower to prevent accidents.
Seven. When the aluminum alloy scaffold is removed, it should be thoroughly inspected before dismantling. When disassembling, it should be operated from top to bottom.
8. After disassembly, the components and accessories are sorted and stored for convenient use.
9. Scaffolding should be placed on a firm and stable surface, not on ice, snow or slippery surfaces without anti-slip and fixtures.
10. Prohibition against exceeding the maximum weight bearing quality indicated during operation
11. It is forbidden to use aluminum tower scaffold in strong winds
12. Aluminum tower scaffold is conductive, avoiding proximity to live places
13. When climbing, the person faces the scaffold, grasps both hands, and keeps the center of gravity in the center of the two ladders.
14. Do not stand on the steps within 1 meter from the top of the scaffold, always keep the safety protection height of 1 meter, and don't climb the top support point at the top.