The aluminum mobile tower is a kind of movable scaffold, which is designed and built strictly according to the EN1004 standard.
The EN1004 standard applies to the design of movable scaffolding, manufacturing height from 2.5m to 12.0m (indoor), width of 2.5m to 8.0m (outdoor).
The standards include:
- the selection of main dimensions and stabilizing treatment gives guidance;
- safety and performance requirements;
- some information about the full workbench.
Its test items include:
- overall structure size (including flat panel size, net height, guardrail size, section size, etc.)
- caster test
- the most adverse load combination test of the overall structure (the overall height of the sample should not exceed 3m)
- platform uniform load (level 2 or level 3)
- force deflection of the platform component.
- deflection of guardrail.
- vertical component combination tilt Angle.
- overall structural stiffness test.
Note: in this document, "indoor" means that the workbench is not exposed to the wind. "outdoor" means the workbench may be exposed to the wind.
Standard profile of scaffolding platform in major parts of the world:
1. European standard: standard scaffolding standard: EN 74-1:2005;Mobile scaffold standard: EN1004:2004.
2. Australian/New Zealand standard: AS/NZS 1576.2:2009.
3. China's latest standard: GB 51210-2016, no relevant standards for mobile scaffolding.
4. American standard: ANSI/SSFI sc100-5/05.
5. Canadian standard: CAN/ csa-s269.2-m87 :2003.
According to the CEN/CENELEC internal regulations, national standards organization will perform the standard the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.http://www.aluscaffold.com/