(1) The requirements for the foundation are the same as those for the general aluminum scaffold. When the foundation is not flat, please use the adjustable base foot, adjust to the use height, and lock the caster to achieve balance. The foundation must have the ability to withstand scaffolding and pressure during work.
(2) Aluminum alloy scaffolding is light in weight and should be protected from exposure to blast, gust or intermediate breeze. We recommend that when the wind speed reaches 7.7 m/s or more, stop working on the tower.
(3) Safety belts must be attached to the construction of staff and high-altitude work. Install a safety net around the work area to prevent heavy objects from falling and injuring others.
(4) When the tower height exceeds the bottom width by 4 times when used independently, the diagonal support must be installed and installed as required.
(5) The components and accessories of scaffolding are strictly prohibited from falling and hitting during transportation and storage; when lapping, disassembling, it is strictly forbidden to throw from high places, and when disassembling, it should be operated from top to bottom.
(6) After finishing, the components and accessories are sorted and stored for convenient use.
(7) Carefully inspect the complete set of accessories before construction, make sure that the accessories are not damaged and short, and prohibit the use of scaffolding with safety hazards.
(8) Pay attention to safety during use. It is strictly forbidden to play on the tower to prevent accidents.
(9) Disc-type movable aluminum alloy scaffolding, no one or object is allowed to be on the tower during the movement.
(10) Work is important, safe life is more important, please keep in mind the above points