Construction of aluminum scaffolding tower
1. Place the four bases in the approximate position on the ground and adjust the lower legs to make them in a horizontal plane. 2. Insert the bottom part of the diagonal support on the outside of the base on the four corners, insert 2 pieces at each corner, for a total of 8.
3. Fix the counter head with the screw on the base. Note that the direction of rotation of the counter head is the same as that marked in the figure.
4. Set the square cover on the reverse head
5. Connect the beams on the ground
6. Connect the two ends of the beam to the two square sleeves on both sides, and the beam parts are assembled on the ground.
7. Connect the column truss to the flat lay, then screw one end to the counter head and the other end to the cross arm. At the same time, link the hanging hoist and cross arm. The function of the hoist is to raise the lower beam truss. .
8. A number of people together put the column truss slowly up, be careful not to push the column too much force, and then fix the screw above the head.
9. After the column is erected, hook the hook below the hanging hoist to the underlying beam by the sling.
10.4 The individual slowly swayed the hoist to pull the beam to the left and right position of the person's head.