The outdoor activity aluminum stage truss system is mainly composed of base, counter head, diagonal support, square sleeve, cross arm, hoist, sling and other components in the process of production. Each component has its own advantages.
Base: It can be divided into iron and aluminum base. Mainly used for the stabilization of the ground.
Counter-head: It is used when building a high height, and can achieve a higher height by erecting the head.
1. Inclined support: used to support the stability of the entire system of aluminum alloy trusses.
2. Square sleeve: The height of the beam can be easily adjusted by the square sleeve.
3. Cross-arm: At the top of the truss, it is mainly used for hanging hoists.
4. Hoist: It can be divided into two types: hand-held and electric hoist, used to lift aluminum alloy trusses.
5. Sling: The link between the hoist and the aluminum truss.